Monday, March 12, 2012

OMD, Nair & Bjorn to gift Sarah Jessica Parker!



I can honestly say that this has been one of the happiest days of my life!  After months of hard work, and through a wonderful opportunity with The Artisan Group, we have been chosen in a lottery drawing to gift Sarah Jessica Parker (SJP) with one of our items.  After not being chosen in the previous 2 lotteries for Tom Cruise and Tori Spelling, it was somewhat discouraging but after being chosen today well, it's simply pawsome!

Good things come to those who wait & I  am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.  In this case, I think the reason is that I am a huge fan of SJP and couldn't think of a more wonderful celebrity to be able to send a Nair & Bjorn original product to.  One of my favorite shows is Sex and the City & one of my favorite characters is Carrie Bradshaw.  I believe that I have seen every episode numerous times & always watched the reruns on TBS & the CW.

In a few short weeks, SJP will receive one of our special handcrafted items.  Next step, deciding what to make for her...


2 comments: