Friday, March 29, 2013

Rocky Ridge Refuge by Labavenger






Rocky Ridge Refuge: Heaven on Earth for animals

How do you picture heaven ? Do you imagine seeing your loved ones after you are gone? Well my vision of heaven is a bit different. Yes I want to see family members and friends again, but for me heaven will never be complete if all animals are not there. 

Yes, the exact same animals that were abused, forgotten, surrendered, and left to die while on this planet. 

Being a volunteer at my local No Kill Animal Shelter  I see every time how animals care so much about us humans. They follow us around and lick our faces, even if they feel sad and lonely themselves. Animals are such wonderful and loving creatures, that there is no doubt in my mind that a true caring God will have all those magnificent creatures living eternally in heaven. 

On this messed up planet  there are very few places that can truly be considered as ¨Heaven on Earth¨ for animals. For me Rocky Ridge Refuge in Midway, Arkansas is exactly that, a safe place for all kinds of rescued animals. 

At this pawsome refuge you can find, deer, lambs, capibaras, dogs, amongst many other species of animals. 

In my mind Janice Wolf the wonderful soul behind  Rocky Ridge  has already secured her place in heaven right next to God himself. 

I´m not really a religious person, but anybody as wonderful as her surely deserves to go to heaven and dwell there with all animals forever. 

Please consider adopting one of the wonderful animals at Rocky Ridge, and don´t forget to thank Janice Wolf for everything she does whenever you go to Arkansas. 

Picture: www.rockyridgerefuge.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment